Heal Australia T-shirt
Every single day, 2.47 million trees are cut down around the world. Habitats are being destroyed at an alarming rate and climate change causing extreme desertification is leaving Australia barren. This shirt is fighting to heal the planet and save animals in Australia.
10 trees are planted for every single Heal Australia T-shirt sold, and 100% of the proceeds go towards furthering 8 Billion Trees' planting operations on Kangaroo Island! Help heal the planet and save wildlife at the same time.
Please note: limited edition series; only 100 available.
The 8 Billion Trees Commitment to Product Sustainability
- We are 100% carbon neutral. The unavoidable carbon footprint from the creation of our products is offset completely through carbon sequestration from the trees that we plant and protect. In fact, we even double it to make sure we come out positive. Saving the planet shouldn’t be hard and you can feel confident in knowing that supporting us doesn’t mean you have to contribute to man-made climate change.
- We use 100% recycled and post-consumer materials in the creation of all of our products.
- We use 100% recycled and post-consumer shipping materials--from our envelopes and inserts to our shipping labels.
- For products that may rely on plastics, we divert the same amount of plastic from our oceans through the Ocean Cleanup Group organization, making sure we are solving environmental issues without creating more.
- Every item on our site helps to support our wildlife sanctuary in the Amazon focused on saving, rehabilitating, and feeding wildlife.
Recycled materials used throughout our shipping and handling process.
8 Billion Trees has unselfishly recovered multiple areas of the planet.
- Brazilian Government in Tocantins
Is 8 Billion Trees helping the planet? The answer is clear: yes!
- Eden Reforestation Projects
They truly are an amazing group focused on making a difference in every way possible.
- Friends of Usambara