Recycled Tree Of Life Bracelet - Celebrate Black Walnut Trees
Psst...we're doing a Earth Day Carbon Offset Special package that comes with a free recycled tree of life bracelet. You can check it out by clicking here.
By purchasing this bracelet, you will save 100 existing trees and plant 10 new trees to help prevent deforestation and loss of habitat for unique species while fighting global climate change.
We plant and conserve trees where they are desperately needed to save animals being forced from their homes due to habitat destruction.
Furthermore, we focus on near-extinct species like the orangutans in Indonesia, the lemurs in Madagascar, and the sloths in Brazil. Without our immediate action and help, these displaced animals will be unable to survive.
Help stop the loss of habitats and trees around the world. With your help, we can solve this problem now before it's too late and these animals are gone forever.
- Unisex design
- Adjustable from 2-5” in diameter
- Recycled Metal Alloy Tree Of Life Charm
- 100 Trees will be saved and 10 trees will be planted
- Made from recycled materials
8 Billion Trees Commitment to Sustainability
- We are 100% carbon neutral. The unavoidable carbon footprint from the creation of our products is offset completely through carbon sequestration from the trees that we plant and protect. In fact, we even double it to make sure we come out positive. Saving the planet shouldn’t be hard and you can feel confident in knowing that supporting us doesn’t mean you have to contribute to man-made climate change.
- We use 100% recycled and post-consumer materials in the creation of all of our products.
- We use 100% recycled and post-consumer shipping materials--from our envelopes and inserts to our shipping labels.
- For products that may rely on plastics, we divert the same amount of plastic from our oceans through the Ocean Cleanup Group organization, making sure we are solving environmental issues without creating more.
- Every item on our site helps to support our wildlife sanctuary in the Amazon focused on saving, rehabilitating, and feeding wildlife.